The Resource Committee is committed to defraying some minor costs encountered by parents. FACTS funds are limited, but we hope that, once establishing this resource, we will be able to obtain a grant to expand its reach.
The Resource Committee requires proof; expense must be incurred after the parent has registered with us and has an active case; and has to be presented in a timely manner, within three months. Funds are currently very limited, so there is no guarantee of availability.
Inquire at email@example.com, if you wish to apply for help.
See the Rules below.
Rules for Reimbursement of Minor Court Costs by Resource Committee:
- Submit receipt or other proof within 3 months of expense being incurred.
- Expense must be incurred after parent has registered with us and has an active case.
- Expenses include
- Filing fees
- Copying costs
- Transcripts costs
- Court Reporting fees
- Traveling costs (public transportation, other transportation, parking fees)
- Child care due to court attendance
- Supervised visitation charges
- Any other expenses accepted by the Resource Committee (excluding lawyer’s bills).
- Resource Committee’s decision is final.