We need your feedback! After reading litigant’s reports (below), you can fill in your own, at LITIGANT’S EVALUATION OF EFFECTIVENESS OF COURTWATCH
Litigant 1, Feb. 2018
Here is an evaluation by one of our litigants, sent to us in February 2018:
1. Do you think our presence at your hearing(s) helped focus the proceedings on the best interest of the child(ren)? Please explain:
Yes, In one of my court proceedings I was ridiculed, laughed at, by the AG and other so called professionals there. It was the worst experience for me. At my next court appearance, I had FACTS and everything just changed, everyone acted their part and my hearings seem to be going much smoother. I am astonished by FACTS, very grateful that they are around. FACTS is needed to keep courtroom proceedings fair, straight and legal.
2. Did you ever appear before the judge without a courtwatch in attendance? Explain the difference, if any, in the judge’s attitude and decisions.
Yes, The Judge was more attentive and fair. He wanted to know my opinion and how I felt about certain things, when before I was overlooked and they would just move on with their legalese that I don’t understand. Now that FACTS is present it’s like my opinion matters now when it didn’t before. I always left the courtroom lost and confused, with FACTS everything is explained and they make sure I understand.
3. Was FACTs helpful in any other ways?
Yes, The support is great knowing someone is there to support you and look out for you without prejudice and judgment is great as well.
4. Would you call on us again? If not, why?
On a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate your experience with FACTS courtwatch:
2. No effect, no difference
3. Somewhat helpful
4. Very helpful
5. Made a big, positive difference in the outcome
From my experience, I would rate it a 10, FACTS Made a big, positive difference in my court proceedings.